Welcome to your one-stop shop for all questions related to the Submarine Event!
How do you play the Submarine Event?
- First you’ll need a fleet of submarines - luckily, Captain Nemo has lent you three!
- Submarines require fuel. Chop obstacles and open chests to collect fuel.
- Once a submarine is fueled, it’ll dive deep - really, really deep! Set your watch and eagerly anticipate its return, because when it resurfaces, a submarine will bring back treasure.
- Merge the treasure in the Clam Chests to create a Golden Ruin. The Golden Ruin will deliver seven gifts after the event ends - one each day for a week.
How many submarines do I have?
Three: the Snail, the Fish, and the Squid. The Squid can be upgraded to the Leviathan in exchange for coins.
Are the submarines different?
- Yes! Each submarine requires its own type of fuel, has a specific dive time, and brings back different treasure.
- The Squid takes the lowest tier fuel and has the slowest dive time. The Leviathan, on the other hand, takes the highest tier fuel and has no dive time.
- To make the most of the event, we recommend utilizing all of your submarines!
How do I get fuel for one of the faster submarines?
How does anyone do anything in this game? By merging it!
Can I make my submarine return more quickly?
Does Captain Nemo have the most luxurious beard in EverMerge? Yes, you can speed up dives in exchange for gems.
What happened to my treasure? It disappeared!
The sea is a fickle mistress, and when the Submarine Event ends, she reclaims what was taken from her. Which is to say: that’s totally normal and means the event has ended.
Got any tips?
Like most chests, Clam Chests can be merged! Merge them to increase the treasure contained within.