EverMerge allows mobile players to save their progress by connecting their game to a Big Fish Games or Facebook account.
This means that if progress is lost, or you need to move to a new device, your game can be easily restored by signing into the game with those same account credentials.
If your EverMerge progress has disappeared, please try the steps below to restore it:
- Open EverMerge
- Tap the Gear icon in the top right corner to open the Settings
- This will open a new window, including a blue Connect. Tap here
- You will see a few options listed:
- Tap the blue button to Sign in with Facebook
- Tap the green Register with Email button if you want to use a Big Fish account, but do not yet have one
- Tap the white Already have a Big Fish Account? Button, if you have already created an account with us
Once you have signed back in with your account details, your progress should reappear.
If the progress doesn’t return, the EverMerge support Team can certainly help you out. Please see our Contact Customer Support page for information about getting in touch with us.